Lenore works as an attorney and economist to change our economy through practice and policy. In her free time she plays with her two children under five and enjoys the hills of Western Massachusetts.
- LOHAS brands
- Craft beer
- Freelance and gig economy
- Technology and #platformcoops
- Local and independent food and beverage
- Impact investing
- Local and impact investing
- User, consumer, producer, multi-stakeholder ownership models
- Farming, agriculture, and food producer
- Mental health
- Employee ownership
- Consulting and professional services
- Solar and renewable energy and electric utility regulation
- Cooperative formation
- Economic policy analysis and development
A.B., University of Chicago
J.D., Fordham Law School
PhD, Economics, New School University
NY – 2016
MA — 2017
CT — Pending
UP With Steve Kornacki (December 7, 2014)
- New York City’s Stock Transfer Tax: Revenue and Employment Effects. State Tax Notes, p. 35-43 (Feb. 3, 2015).
- Why Is Cuomo Leaving Wall Street Cash on the Table? The Nation (November 5, 2014).
- Restoring Democracy to the Federal Reserve, Moyers & Company (November 18, 2014).
- New York already has a financial transaction tax on the books — it’s time to start collecting it, Vox (November 20, 2014).
- Why is the financial industry so afraid of this man? Salon (January 11, 2015)
- Democrats Finally Found a Smart Way to Stop Wall Street’s Reckless Behavior, New Republic (January 15, 2015).