Essential Resources for Getting Help with a Transaction
Are you about to undertake a complex deal? Are you looking to develop a custom transactional agreement template? Do you need top quality legal counsel to review, advise you and help you negotiate an agreement?
First off, kudos on such a huge endeavor! We’re here to help. We will have some questions for you first.
- What is the nature of your transaction?
- What type of business entity is involved?
- What is your experience with these types of transactions? If so, what was the outcome?
- Describe any unique challenges or objectives you have for this transaction?
- How important is preserving the relationship with the other party vs. achieving your individual benefit?
- What is the duration of performance contemplated by the transaction? How long will this last?
- Does this transaction involve proprietary and/or confidential information?
- Describe your risk tolerance.
- How willing are you to entertain more novel approaches to the transaction? E.g., plain language contracts/tone/reciprocal terms/open source/model contracts/teal lawyering.
- How can our firm best support you?
We’ll have more ideas to send you once we learn more about your specific transaction.