I am committed to using my skills to advance racial equity and bring about social and economic change through socially and environmentally responsible entrepreneurship and democratic co-ownership & governance.
Jacque Radebaugh (she/her)
Read Jacque’s blog here
Licensed since 2009, Jacqueline has practiced law in Brazil, France, and in the United States, developing expertise in a broad range of for-profit (small up to Global Fortune 500) and non-profit transactional legal needs.
From representing under-represented and under-served groups, to partnering with funders and investors, Jacqueline collaborates with business developers and coop incubators, and instigates conversations about community land trusts, cooperatives, DAOs (Decentralized Autonomous Organization), and other shared equity ownership models, to support community development strategies that seek lasting, transformational benefits to the local communities.
Since joining the firm, Jacqueline has spearheaded the firm’s Web3 practice group, notably supporting DAOs to design their entity structure and governance and adopting the cooperative legal model.
Outside of the office, Jacqueline is a pickleball afficionado, is engaged in a variety of community projects, and plans most of her vacations around hikes with friends and family.
- Shared and employee ownership
- Multi-stakeholder ownership models
- Affordable housing
- Cooperative Ownership Design
- Coop, Multi-stakeholder entities, Employee Ownership
- Non-profit corporation
- Entity choice and analysis
- Operating Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Corporate Governance
- Contract review
- Memoranda of Understanding
- Services Agreements
- Real estate acquisition, sale, lease agreements
- General Outside Counsel
- Cooperative Development
- Custom Transactional Support
LL.M. in US Law, with a focus on business law, from the University of Texas School of Law at Austin
Master’s Degree in Fundamental Public Law and Political Sciences, from the University Paris 1 Pantheon Sorbonne
Master’s Degree in Sociology of Religion & Societies, from the Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes de la Sorbonne
LLB, Faculdade de Direito de Sao Bernardo do Campo
- Fellow with the Sustainable Economies Law Center (SELC)
Temporarily authorized to Practice in Colorado
- Solving the Riddle of the DAO with Colorado Cooperative Laws by Jacqueline Radebaugh and Yev Muchnik, The Defiant (December 16, 2021).
- How I launched the First Legal Café in Ohio!, The SELC Blog (2019).