Worker Co-op Owners: Where to Report 1099-PATR Income on Your Form 1040 by Bruce Mayer

Our friends over at Wegner CPAs posted this blog on reporting 1099-PATR income on your individual tax return. We know that for our cooperative clients navigating tax season can be confusing and employee-owners may have questions about what to do with their 1099-PATRs. Bruce Mayer provides a concise and easy to understand assessment of individual reporting and we pass this along to you as an educational resource. It’s important to remember that tax rules are always changing and we recommend consulting with a tax professional to discuss your personal situation.