We know this is a highly unsettled and uncertain time. We are all grasping for clarity and comfort as we self-quarantine and check in (virtually) on loved ones and colleagues. Know that our remote-first team is fully operational and here to support our clients in whatever way we can. We will be regularly compiling relevant information and sending out newsletters to keep you apprised and help ease some of the anxiety. Feel free to send us your questions. Let us be a resource to summarize the rapidly changing information into useful guidance.
Blogs on various COVID-19 topics that may be helpful:
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness (updated October 14, 2020)
- Paycheck Protection Program (updated August 13, 2020)
- Emergency Paid Leave
- Other Relevant Resources
- Presentation: Adaptations, Relief Programs, and Resources for Small and Medium Businesses and Non-profits and Freelancers
- Opinion Piece: Invisible Frontline
- Opinion Piece: Collectivism in the Face of Crisis
The information provided on our blogs does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Due to the dynamic nature of rule-making and rapidly changing circumstances, the information on our blogs may not be the most up-to-date information. Our blogs contain links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user, or browser. Jason Wiener p.c. and its attorneys do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites.